Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Making of Empire Strikes Back

A fictional Behind the Scenes look at the making of the Empire Strikes Back.....



Principal photography of the actors in action less cgi background







Post Production




Luke doing some practice swings






Luke: Hey old man, betcha can't do these poses huh?


Vader: ......


Luke: So like my agent tells me I'm gonna be doin' this gig with the Muppet Show. So what have you got lined up?



Vader: (Dark side of the force welling up)....


Luke: Nothin? So like, how's it feel with all that armor on? Must be AAAAAAHHHH!!


Director: Cut!




Vader: 'twas an accident, really! No hard feelings?


Director: ok let's do this one more time. lights!....






Luke: So like, have you tried going to the dermatologist regarding your skin conditio.....AHHHHH!


Director: Cut!!






Luke: I need my agent. Get me my agent. I can't work like this. I'm the star darnit


Here are some photo stills for the marketing of the movie:











No comments: